logotype
21 -October -2018 - 04:02
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Tales of the Old Republic is the place to post stories you have written about your character or others, either based upon roleplay that has occurred, or an entire side-story to events in-game which shed light on other parts of your character's life.

TOPIC: You have mail!

You have mail! 5 months 3 weeks ago #17834

• Eskkaar
  • Sergeant Major
  • Thank you received: 701
From: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: Proving a Point

Lieutenant,

Yes, I sliced my way into your personal mail. But, in my defence I wanted to make sure you got this message.

Though I enjoyed our time and your company, you made a comment last we met, it struck a me deeply. After thinking on it I could see why you would say such a thing. My line of work doesn’t exactly engender moral sensibilities. Which is why you should look at the attached file, note the time and date stamp.

I also thought you might like to know that my driver has been reassigned, permanently.

P.S. I’m still awaiting payment, eagerly.

Attached: Bahol.Shae-Donation.Zhondos
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo Faulkner

You have mail! 3 months 3 weeks ago #18570

• Eskkaar
  • Sergeant Major
  • Thank you received: 701
From: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: A Favour

Lieutenant,

I know that I should perhaps learn to respect personal boundaries, however, that would make my line of work increasing difficult, not to mention boring. Therefore I can only apologise.

I send this as I may have to ask a favour of you and your friends in the near future. There is something of a developing situation with one of my projects. A situation that leans towards the skillset of your particular band of merry men and women.

I can promise that it would be in the interest of those you serve, and not infringe too much on those of your friends inflicted with moral sensibilities.

I’ll be in touch.

B

P.S. Agreeing to aid me would not cancel your outstanding payment.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Eskkaar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo Faulkner
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet