logotype
18 -February -2018 - 08:49
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Tales of the Old Republic is the place to post stories you have written about your character or others, either based upon roleplay that has occurred, or an entire side-story to events in-game which shed light on other parts of your character's life.

TOPIC: Recipient: Fitboy87@Khoondamail

Recipient: Fitboy87@Khoondamail 1 month 1 week ago #17503

• Eskkaar
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 664
[Booting Datapad...]
[Enter Password for account, Fitboy87@Khoondamail]
[Password Accepted]
[Compose New Mail]
[Mail opened]

Still no answer. You're really starting to scare me now Luca.

I may have contacted some old buddies that work for your employer, they're doing some digging for me. If they come up with something you'll be seeing my ugly mug soon.

Reply, just two simple words.

Esk.

[Send Mail]
[Recipient, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it...]
[Mail Sent]
[Close Program]
[Shutdown]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucasta, Margo Faulkner

Recipient: Fitboy87@Khoondamail 1 month 1 week ago #17505

• Eskkaar
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 664
[Booting Datapad...]
[Enter Password for account, Fitboy87@Khoondamail]
[Password Accepted]
[Compose New Mail]
[Mail opened]

It's not easy for me to admit this, but I'm worried sick.

Two weeks since your last message, if you can even call it that. My nephew can write better than that and he's only seven. You need to up your game.

We did end up going to Coruscant, and we've started helping this Zhondos fella, a Duros. Some idiots have been saying he's got sparkily eyes, can't see it myself. But, its good honest work that should help the locals out a bunch. I just hopes it makes a difference, the capital is in a right state. You know I was here during the blockade, but this is a thousand times worse. Whole sectors seemed to have been wiped out. Somehow my apartment down a couple of levels is still standing, in fact I'm there now as I write this.

Which isn't helping, just increasing my worry. Every time I look around the damned space I notice little things. Like the cup you always had your caffa in, the dent you put in the wall when you launched that prybar at me in a drunken fit or the towel you left the last time you visited, now folded neatly on the self awaiting your next unexpected flyby.

I'm rambling, which is new. I just don't know what else to do. My friends are still trying to track you down, they started on the 'not so' official channels two days ago. I'm certain they'll find you, but until then I have to sit on my hands and do nothing.

Not that I haven't been doing anything while I'm back on Coruscant. My go bag is restocked and ready, I'm ready to cash in a favour to get me a shuttle on the sly. I just need to pluck up the courage to ask you know who to lend a hand once I know where you're at.

Stars, I hope you're not gone, I know I shouldn't say that but it is the only thing I can think about, and if I don't write it down I'm going to end up having a nervous break.

I hope you're okay, and that you get this message and laugh yourself silly over me being an idiot.

Love,

Esk.

[Send Mail]
[Recipient, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it...]
[Mail Sent]
[Close Program]
[Shutdown]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucasta, Margo Faulkner

Recipient: Fitboy87@Khoondamail 1 month 1 week ago #17506

• Lucasta
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 376
[Booting Datapad...]
[Enter Password for account, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
[Password Accepted]
[Compose New Mail]
[Mail opened]

Am safe, mission successful. Coming home.

[Send Mail]
[Recipient, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
[Mail Sent]
[Close Program]
[Shutdown]

☐ Taken
☐ Single
✔ Mentally dating an imaginary character
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Lucasta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo Faulkner, Eskkaar
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet