logotype
13 -December -2017 - 05:32
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Tales of the Old Republic is the place to post stories you have written about your character or others, either based upon roleplay that has occurred, or an entire side-story to events in-game which shed light on other parts of your character's life.

TOPIC: Recipient: Shadowcat297@Ektramail

Recipient: Shadowcat297@Ektramail 1 year 3 months ago #16409

• Eskkaar
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 599
[Booting Datapad...]
[Enter Password..]
[Password Accepted]
[Compose New Mail]
[Mail opened]

Hey Rena,

I know this probably won't reach you for a while considering where I'm sending it from and stars know where you are.

You better be looking after yourself since your 'defender' isn't there to watch your back. Especially if Sung is being his usual numpty self, stomping around making sure all his punctuation marks are in the correct place.

I've got myself in a few scrapes over the last couple of months, just about managed to pull through, but I could do with an old fashioned knees up next time we've both got some leave.

Sound good?

Alright, so maybe I wasn't just mailing you to catch up. Not that it isn't a good enough reason but I need to ask a favor.

Yes, I know its going to go straight on my tab, which has already run dry. I promise I'll make it up to you.

But, me and a buddy came across something in an old casualty report, the RSS Shield of Coruscant. A name, M. Faulkner.

You probably remember me mentioning my old XO when I was stationed on the Gav before the Zakuulans showed up, and how she was listed as MIA after failing to make the rally point.

I was wondering if you could try and dig up the official reports and see if this name really is her. The lack of a rank identifier has me and my buddy a little confused. He's still holding out hope that we'll find her alive and well somewhere and I guess I am in a distant corner of my brain. But I know its more than like this is her and her listing was never changed because of some record keeping balls up. More than anything I'd like to put this, and her to rest properly. Get some closure for us all.

I know they list distinguishing features on the full casualty reports, so if it helps she had short red hair in a kind of crop thing I guess. You know my 6 Battalion tatt on my shoulder? Well she had the exact same one on her back, just below her neck in between her shoulder blades. She probably still had a scar near her left collarbone I think, one of the first Knights we fought before the Gav went down managed to skewer her good. True to character though she was up and about a couple of days later.

I really appreciate this Rena, really.

Make sure you get in touch with me next time you're back in the core.

Stay safe.

Esk.

[Send Mail]
[Recipient, Shadowcat297@Ektramail]
[Mail Sent]
[Close Program]
[Shutdown]
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Eskkaar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo Faulkner, Dyston
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds
2017  First Expeditionary Fleet