logotype
17 -October -2017 - 22:29
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Tales of the Old Republic is the place to post stories you have written about your character or others, either based upon roleplay that has occurred, or an entire side-story to events in-game which shed light on other parts of your character's life.

TOPIC: [Personal Holomessage]: Tom Dyston

[Personal Holomessage]: Tom Dyston 1 year 1 month ago #16408

• Dyston
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Thank you received: 211
//<personnel_login=verified…
//<system=activated…
//<holorecording_software=initialising…
//<recording_initialised…

Hey Sophia!

By the time you get this it will have been through so many security filters and compression buffers that the resolution and colour'll probably be all shot to hell. Hopefully you can see me alright! Heeey!

It’s been a while. You’ve probably heard all the scuttlebutt already about what’s going on out here, I can’t tell you much about it all – you know how it is! I just wanted to let you know that I’m still good, managed to find some familiar faces from before my Acquisition assignment, you know, all the folk I used to chat about off-duty.

I hear you’re still there, keeping everyone organised. How’s the El Tee doing? I owe him one, if you get a chance send him my regards.

Listen, I need a favour. It’s… it’s something personal. A buddy and I were looking through some old holonews and came across a memorial listing for the RSS Shield of Coruscant, the one that went down trying to breach the blockade.

There was a name listed, someone we used to know from the Gav. The listing was for a, ‘Faulkner, M’. You know I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. We just figure it might be Lieutenant Margo Faulker, one of our old officers who hasn’t been seen since the Gav went down. We could… do with some closure.

Could you have a poke about the Plaza – maybe see if you can’t pull a few strings and find out some more? The listing doesn’t include a rank, so it could not be her. But… well, you know…

Eherm… yeah – well, I should get back to it. Look forward to hearing from you!

Till next time!

//<recording_deactivated...
//<transfer=in_progress...
//<file=sent.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Dyston.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Braya Yasra, Margo Faulkner, Eskkaar
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
2017  First Expeditionary Fleet