logotype
18 -July -2018 - 22:21
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're an interested visitor to the site, a fellow roleplayer, a member of one of our allied or adversarial guilds, or a diplomat looking to make contact with us, feel free to drop us a line and chat with our members!

TOPIC: Seasonal Downtime and Upcoming RP Opportunities

Seasonal Downtime and Upcoming RP Opportunities 6 months 3 weeks ago #17455

• Margo Faulkner
  • First Lieutenant
  • Thank you received: 1323
Merry Christmas, minions!

It's that time of year again! Yuletide is upon us. I'd like to wish each and every one of you a lovely Christmas, spent with whomever you might consider to be your nearest and dearest.

The guild roster may seem quiet for the next week or so, whilst we make merry with the turkey, but fear not! Most of us can still be found on the FEF Discord server. snatching a few moments away from work or the relative's kids.

For those of you looking forward to the next batch of Roleplay, allow me to tempt you with a few little tidbits for the new year!

We're aiming to kick off the year with a visit to Ord Mantell for some last minute additional training, resupply... and maybe a little something more! You can expect that adventure to begin on 3rd January. Keep your eyes on the Calendar and the Forum for more details!

Shortly after that, we have a 'sandbox adventure' series planned, as we aim to bring assistance to an infant Republic colony in need. Characters with an excellent sense of initiative and creativity may really excel here!

Finally (drumroll), you can look forward to the biggest event of the year ahead. The First Expeditionary Fleet's next story Chapter Campaign. Excitement and Adventure. Meaningful Choices and Character Development. Other Buzzwords!

Until then; Eat. Drink. Be Merry.

- Mags

no kiss
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Braya Yasra, Gloridenis Rexicalus, Eskkaar, Saerin, Targen, Kakyro Migon
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet