21 -October -2018 - 03:16
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goodbye, but not goodbye

Goodbye, but not goodbye 2 months 3 days ago #18579

• Kakyro Migon
  • Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 32
So last night, I wrote in the discord that you could remove me from the memberlist there.
It's not a decision I've made lightly, and let me start by saying it's not connected to any previous issues I've taken up be that in public or private. This is more a matter of having two months away from SWTOR in general and thinking to myself where I want Kakyro to go.

And sadly, cause I've had a blast here, I've concluded that because of how I've designed Kakyro, the FEF can't really provide the progression that I am after. I knew progress would be slow when I joined, and I'd be lucky to get Jedi related progression, but I realise that over the last couple of years I haven't really been able to bring Kakyro as a character forward.

There is little reason for me leaving beyond that of character development. Cause I really do love you all (Targen is still a bit of a cunt beautiful, wise man, but we all know that), and I genuinly think and hope that we part ways on good terms. Cause I do intend to stick around in discord if you people still want me there.

Also I am terrible at these sort of things, so do forgive me for being rather short in this.

Edit: I still have the power!
Last Edit: 2 months 3 days ago by Targen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Braya Yasra, Gloridenis Rexicalus, Eskkaar

Goodbye, but not goodbye 2 months 3 days ago #18580

• Braya Yasra
  • Captain
  • Thank you received: 525
Hello Kakyro!

Thank you for your 'goodbye' message. Whilst I'm sorry to see you go, and that the FEF couldn't provide the character progression you were looking for, I totally understand your reasoning, and respect your decision.

I believe I can speak for the Command Staff and the guild membership generally when I say that you're a great roleplayer, with a great character, and we've really enjoyed having you in the FEF. Although you haven't held a formal position within the FEF, in your time with us, you've made a contribution and a lasting impact -- both in- and out-of-character -- which is appreciated and won't be forgotten.

I know that, aside from the point you raise here of character progression, there are other issues with the guild which you have mentioned (and rightly so), and these are matters that the Command Staff will take to heart, and continue to work on. And, should you reconsider or wish to return in the future, we'd be happy to have you back, be it on Kakyro or another character. All the same, whatever you decide to do going forward, you have our best wishes. :)

And, *of course* you're welcome to hang out with us in Discord! The world would be a sadder place without Spontaneous Conga Lines spicing up our sex lives! :D

All the best,

Braya
Last Edit: 2 months 3 days ago by Braya Yasra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gloridenis Rexicalus, Eskkaar, Kakyro Migon
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet