Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [RP Event] Something for Halloween

[RP Event] Something for Halloween 1 year 1 month ago #17281

• Margo Faulkner
  • First Lieutenant
  • Thank you received: 1325

Halloween Spooptacular

Greetings minions! It's that time of year again!

As you may or may not be aware, I do enjoy a good bit of fun around the holidays. A few of you have fond memories of my Eastertime scavenger hunts, etc.
I'm not fully sure whether I've laid something on for Halloween before, but with Roleplay a little on the slow side whilst we revamp the guild/website ready for the server merge, it seemed like too good an opportunity to ignore. As such, I'll be putting on a small, light hearted event this coming

Friday 27.10.17 at approx. 2000hrs onward.

Disclaimer: 'Light hearted' refers to the construction of this event, without intended ties or consequences to follow from it. I do not mean that it will be light hearted in tone. It is a Halloween event, afterall.

Much of this event will be constructed on the fly (Eskkaar may support the suggestion that many of my better events have happened this way!). Please allow yourself and your character to be immersed in the story. I will be leaving Margo out of the adventure so that I may fully GM this event. Feel free to express to me what you want your character to be doing.

There is one requirement to being part of this event. If you cannot meet this requirement, you are unlikely to fully enjoy the spectacle I have planned. It may be advisable to sit this little event out.

Imagination :D

Of course, every one of you has a vivid imagination. You wouldn't be Roleplayers without it! However, you will find that very specific aspects of the environments used will be described to you contrary to how I am able to represent them in game. Simple things such as light, sound, smell, furniture.

I do have some music in mind to help me truly immerse your characters into the situation at hand. Though we are yet to finish tweaking and officially roll out the FEF's new Discord server, I will be making use of it as a music bot.

This event has no player limit. It will begin as close to 2000hrs as possible. I should be home from work that day. If so, I intend to be online well before this time to begin setting the scene. If that isn't possible, I shall be sure to leave content on this thread for you to grasp.

27.10 - 1400hrs. A series of power fluctuations have been detected, localised to the crew section. Primary complaints from crew members in the barracks are of intermittent or flickering lighting.

27.10 - 1530hrs. Medical bay staff report similar malfunctions across deck 10.

27.10 - 1615hrs. Engineer dispatched to crew deck.

27.10 - 1730hrs. All power lost on crew deck. Zero lighting. Backup systems stable. Life support stable.

27.10 - 1830hrs. Engineer rerouted to deck ten. Primary objective to prevent loss of power to medical and hydroponics. Cause of fault unknown.

27.10 - 1930hrs. Contact lost with engineer. Expected communications malfunction. Request maintenance team to investigate.

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Margo Faulkner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Braya Yasra, Gloridenis Rexicalus, Eskkaar, Lexihes Ryan

[RP Event] Something for Halloween 1 year 1 month ago #17283

• Eskkaar
  • Sergeant Major
  • Thank you received: 701
I do second said suggestion!

I will be attending, although sadly a little late, Just after 9 hopefully, but more realistically closer to 9.30 and maybe even later. All depends on that dreaded thing known as work!

[RP Event] Something for Halloween 1 year 1 month ago #17284

• Margo Faulkner
  • First Lieutenant
  • Thank you received: 1325
Update
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kakyro Migon, Lexihes Ryan
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet