[RP Event] Den of Drexls 3 months 1 week ago #17822

• Margo Faulkner
  • First Lieutenant
  • Thank you received: 1323

<<...receiving transmission...>>

<<...verifying security protocols...>>

<<...decrypting data...>>

<<...processing...>>

Empress. New information from the Architect.

A member of active cell Empress was dispatched to the ecumenopolis world of Denon, following reports of suspected Zakuulan collaborators, now allied with the Remnant. Individual was tasked with infiltration and assimilation into group, intelligence collection, and finally group destabilisation or destruction/assassination.

Friendly, known as TALOS, reported to still be in information gathering stage. Contact lost due to damaged equipment and unfavourable circumstances.

Intercepted transmissions suggest that TALOS has been discovered, and is likely to be unaware of such. A team must be dispatched to effect an immediate extraction. Coordinates and instructions are attached.

TALOS has been instructed to return to the location shown above at the same time every Primeday. This is our failsafe method of contacting our asset for extraction.

Upon identifying TALOS, you will approach without damaging his cover. You can confirm his identity, and reveal yourself as a Resistance member, using the following code phrase::

"I'd put money on the Ogres bombing out in the first round, this season."

To which TALOS will reply::

"Drexls rule!"

OOC Information

PART I: Wednesday 11.4.18 20:00-22:00

This event is limited to THREE PARTICIPANTS.
This event offers roleplay for characters and players interested in INFORMATION GATHERING, EXPLORATION, INVESTIGATION and THOUGHTFUL DIALOGUE CHOICES.

To sign up for PART I, simply reply bellow to indicate your interest. Players that successfully gain a place in PART I are requested to NPC A CIVILIAN/COLLABORATOR FOR PART II.

PART II: Thursday 12.4.18 20:00-23:00

This event is OPEN FOR ALL.
This event offers roleplay for characters and players interested in THOUGHTFUL DIALOGUE CHOICES, SUBTERFUGE, COMBAT and EXPLOSIONS. (Lookin' at you, Jeri.)

AT LEAST 2 NPC CIVILIANS/COLLABORATORS are required for this event, though additional volunteers are welcome. You should be dressed appropriately for a slum lifestyle, and have access to (OOC Zakuul::Break Town).
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Margo Faulkner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Braya Yasra, Lucasta, Gloridenis Rexicalus, Eskkaar, Saerin, Targen

[RP Event] Den of Drexls 3 months 1 week ago #17824

• Targen
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 139
Col. Col signing up for Odinsday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kakyro Migon

[RP Event] Den of Drexls 3 months 1 week ago #17825

Ready to run!
"Friendship. Loyalty. Honour. Strength. Victory. Let these be your watchwords."
"No matter how bleak the outcome may be, remember this. The eyes of the Republic and all its citizens are upon us. They place their faith in us. Do your utmost to ensure this faith is not misplaced."
"Gloridenis Rexicalus - Action-y librarian." - Marasi Kengon.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet