//GENMES - Naval Intelligence Analysis Suite 1 month 2 weeks ago #17375

• Targen
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Thank you received: 115
//GENMES
//SECLEV TWO
//PRIORITY GOLD
//SYSMETPRIV
//oCORSS-CMDR-YASRA, B., COMEU-2LT-FAULKNER, M., STM-SSGT-TARGEN, A.
//xNIO-PVT-BRINTAR, C.

Subject:
Naval Intelligence Analysis Suite

Narrative:
Since my joining the Naval Intelligence Section attached to the RSS Empress Teta, it fast became apparent that the systems aboard were woefully inadequate to perform even the most basic analytics.

I am fully aware that the ship’s command staff are not the cause of this, however now we have returned to Coruscant, it would seem an ideal opportunity while the ship is being somewhat refitted to include a request to bring the Empress into line with other Valor-Class Cruisers that are equipped with dedicated Naval Intelligence Analysis Suites.

This would include, but not be limited too;

- A secure holonet uplink
- A secure server physically and digitally separate from the Empress’s own datanet
- Full spectral and molecular scanning facilities
- Thermal, microoptic, electromagnetic, chemical, sonic and radiation testing equipment

In addition, I would request several sets of standard Intelligence Operative equipment, along with several computer terminals with access to the secure server listed above.

All in all, I wish to bring Naval Intelligence up to scratch, garnering as much information as possible about our objectives before we deploy. The items above will hopefully go some way to achieving that.

Signed,
Col Brintar,
Naval Intelligence
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Targen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eskkaar
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet