• Thank you received: 139
//PRV-MSG
//SECLEV ONE
//PRIORITY GOLD
//TETAINTDEV
//xP/CB
//oSYSMETPRIV

Commander,

Over the past few weeks, I have been secreted in what I think is commonly known around the ship as the archive, the compartment adjacent to the mess hall. This, I understand, is a temporary measure, and as such, I have endeavoured to replicate the data storage systems present in the compartment to be installed in another part of the ship as you deem appropriate.

As you can imagine, with our limited tools and materials (which here I will thank both the Chief and Quartermaster for allowing me access to such items), this has been quite fraught with difficulty, but at last, I believe I have persevered in recreating some semblance of the depositories found on other Republic warships.

With your permission, I would like to begin testing the new data stores by setting its protocols in parallel with the existing system. This will allow any new data entered into the ship's systems to be added to the archive as normal, but a copy will also be created to be recorded in my new depository, to check that data storage and retrieval is accurate, and security protocols are correct. I also believe this will not draw an appreciable amount of power from the ship.

If ultimately successful, I have a further project I would like to pursue, for which I would need your permission, though we can discuss that at a later date.

Signed,
Private Col Brintar,
Naval Intelligence
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Targen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
2018  First Expeditionary Fleet