logotype
20 -August -2017 - 07:59
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place to post stories you have written about your character's timeskip. What they got up to in the five years between the fall of the Gav Daragon and the rise of the Empress Teta.

TOPIC: [The Legend of Kento] Codex

[The Legend of Kento] Codex 1 year 4 months ago #15565

• Kento
  • Lance Corporal
  • Thank you received: 99
Persons of Note

SIS Intelligence Profile: Kento Roku

Name: Kento Roku
Title: Jedi Padawan (i.e. trainee)
Species: Human

Former decorated veteran and Jedi General of the First Great Galactic War. Like most Jedi, Subject was deeply affected by the colossal loss of life and the fall of the Jedi Temple during the Sacking of Coruscant. (see: Sacking of Coruscant) Unlike other Jedi however, Subject refused to accept the terms of the peace treaty (see: Treaty of Coruscant) and abandoned both the Republic and the Jedi Order to continue his own personal war against the Empire.

Three years after the Treaty, Subject single-handedly orchestrated a terrorist bombing on an Imperial shipyard. (see: Incident Report 3.224b) The attack marked him as a wanted criminal throughout the Empire and caused the Jedi to publicly denounce him as “fallen to the Dark Side”. (see: Jedi Order (post-Treaty))

(Note: Multiple contradictory accounts (often by the Subject himself) make full assessment of Subject's activities during following period difficult):

In the following years, Subject’s name would appear in connection with over a dozen criminal acts throughout Imperial space and the Outer Rim. (see: Outer Rim Activities (3-10, marked)). The SIS could reliable tie him to a handful of criminal organisations active during the Cold War. (see: Organizations – Criminal (marked)). Subject’s trail went cold by 10 AT and he was presumed dead.

Unexpectedly, Subject returned to Republic space two years later, around the time hostilities resumed with the Sith Empire (see: Second Great Galactic War). He willingly turned himself over to the Jedi Order, prepared to accept the consequences for his actions during his exile. The Jedi stripped him of his rank as Jedi Knight, but permitted him to serve the Republic Army in an advisory position, under heavy supervision from Tython (see: Padawan Roku Service Agreement).

Subject currently serves in the First Expeditionary Fleet, on board the Gav Daragon.

Notes: alcoholic tendencies, prone to irrational behaviour, questionable morality, “un-Jedi-like” behaviour, unexpectedly competent fighter

Last updated: 12 AT / 07 / 03
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Kento.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gloridenis Rexicalus, Frankos, Kordall Bas´Katar, Jaxar Wilson, Szaarjo Zhiejee

[The Legend of Kento] Codex 1 year 4 months ago #15566

• Kento
  • Lance Corporal
Organisations

The Void Blades

A’right, lads. I’ll give you ol’ Black Barney’s honest opinion. You ask me, "Can this new crew promise me a life of prizes, plunder, and adventure?" Aye.

Amongst all the fine ships of fortune sailin’ these Outer Rims, never have I seen a fiercer crew. Zakuul, or Imp, Hutt, or Sith, no prize is too big for the Void Blades. The “New Galactic Order” under our dear Emperor Arcann (spits) changed the playin’ field. Now, only the cleverest of pirates will find their fortune amongst the stars…

Aye, I’ve seen ‘em, hell fought alongside ‘em. There’s Jak and Drak, the Trandoshian twins. Favoured of the Scorekeeper, before Zakuul drove them to villainy. Sary, the Silent Sister. Never speaks a word, but lets her vibroblades do the talkin’ for her. Arr-Two, the homicidal astromech droid. Seen it puree a grown Houk in under seven seconds. An’ of course Glip-Glop, the Jawa with a knack for explosives. Don’t let its stature fool ya! That rodent can make a bomb outta a used toothpick and a pair o’ Benduday slippers!

And their captain… ah, he’s like a fearsome akk dog. Feeds off trouble and turmoil. I seen him clear the deck of Zakuulan freighter like it were nothin’. Fightin’ like a demon dressed as a man.

And he’s the kind o’ man that knows his way ‘round every nook and cranny of this ‘ere galaxy. I’m talkin’ ‘bout ancient secrets, lads, dark secrets. Dark secrets that lead to treasure! They say he used to be a Jedi Master. Others say he sat on the Dark Council once. Some even whisper he might be immortal. But… don’t meddle in his private affair, lads. For there’s more mystery in that man than even I dare ask…

So if it’s fortune an’ adventure you seek, then the Void Blades are yer crew! If you think you’ve got the stones for 'em, that is…

- overheard in the Blaster’s Path Cantina, Raider’s Cove, Rishi
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Kento.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gloridenis Rexicalus, Jaxar Wilson, Szaarjo Zhiejee

[The Legend of Kento] Codex 1 year 4 months ago #15567

• Kento
  • Lance Corporal
Locations

to be updated!

[The Legend of Kento] Codex 1 year 4 months ago #15568

• Kento
  • Lance Corporal
Lore

to be updated!

[The Legend of Kento] Codex 1 year 4 months ago #15569

• Kento
  • Lance Corporal
Ships

to be updated!
Moderators: Targen, Eskkaar
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
2017  First Expeditionary Fleet